Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Android 7.0 Nougat Experience

Greetings,

Today I would like to share my experience with Android 7.0 Nougat installed on my new S7 Edge (SEA variant Android Nougat Update on 25 January 2017 - GMT+8). This is all about everyone opinion, so mine would be,

I like:
1) It is fast
2) Settings menu are simplified
3) Clean looks
4) Completely revamped UI (or UX?)

I don't like:
1) Too white/bright (oh my eyes)

Sorry for short post, I don't have much time on my personal life these days. I will update this as the time goes by.

Thank you for visiting this blog, I really appreciate it.

 Here some S7 Edge Nougat screenshot:

Android 7.0 Noougat

Recent apps

Homescreen

More apps

Settings

Notification (Weather, Cut-In not from Nougat update)

Game Launcher

Comments

Popular Posts